الثلاثاء، 25 أكتوبر 2011

My little brother, very sick and need medication to his / miracle / and I want to Ostraelh this medicine.


Headed girl / Sarah ... Avhely of her bedroom,
And of hiding in the secret closet, took her money piggy bank, then dispersal than the above-ground
And is carefully taken from the money collected over the past weeks, and then re-counted again Viiih
Then she whispered to herself, "Anhabaltakid enough, and there is no room for any error"; and carefully returned the money to the piggybank and then threw her dress over her shoulders, and crept through the back door, heading to the pharmacy, not far from her home was a pharmacist too busy to talk with person sitting in front of him, Vantzerth patient, but he continued to busy them, tried his attention to no avail, what was it after that gave up only took out her coin worth one quarter pounds of piggybank, Volguetha over the glass table that stands behind the pharmacist; only then pay attention to , asked her voice expressing his displeasure:
- What do you want, kid? I speak with my friend coming from America, who did not see him a long time ago .. She replied sharply, in turn showing alarmed by his behavior:
My little brother, very sick and need medication to his / miracle / and I want to Ostraelh this medicine.
Pharmacist replied, with some surprise: Excuse me, Mamaqlt?
Vastanaft her words, saying in all seriousness: my little brother and his name (Ahmad), complains of a problem in a very bad, and my father says that represents a tumor in his head, to Atnqzh is only a miracle, do you understand me?
If how is the price / miracle /? Please Ovedny now!
The pharmacist replied, his tone changing to a softer style: I'm sorry, I do not sell / miracle / in my pharmacy!
The child answered a pressing:
Listen to me well, I'm me enough money to buy medicine, just tell me how much is the price!
Pharmacist was a friend to listen to talk, providing a liquid of the child: What kind / miracle / needed by your brother Ahmed?
Answered the girl with eyes Mgrorqtin: I do not know, but all I know is the fact that my brother is very sick, my mother said that he needs surgery, but my father replied, that he does not have the money to cover this process, so I decided to use my money!
The pharmacist asked her friend expressed interest in: how much money you have, O my daughter? "
She replied proudly: 7 pounds and a ten piasters, and however: "I can if you need the whole more! ..Replied, smiling: What a coincidence, 7 pounds, and a tenth penny, is exactly the required amount paid for a miracle for little brother.
However, the amount of eating and other hand held a small hand, a request that led to her home to meet her parents, then added, and I want to see your brother as well.
*****
/ / That man was Dr. / Osama baker, known neurosurgeon. / / And has Dr. / Osama carry out the operation of the child Ahmed for free, and was recovered after a successful operation Ahmad completely.
After a few days, the parents sat talking about the sequence of events since the identification of / Osama
And even the success of the operation and return to normal Ahmed, were talking and had Gmrthma happiness, and said in the context of the modern mother: "Really Anhamadzh!"Then asked: "see how this process cost?".
Painted / Sarah .. A broad smile on her lips, they are learning alone,
That / miracle / cost exactly ..... 7 pounds and a tenth penny

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Ads Inside Post