الخميس، 22 ديسمبر 2011

Ayman Nour, writes: Do not have others?!!


أيمن نور
I installed the mind and religion, Lord!!
Not to find myself - of the 85 million - fabricate his issues?!
Is not a man among them Rashid, tell them enough is enough injustice, the injustice and those who are still suffering from injustice?!
Is this the limit Atouhmon the fever, and my reputation, and my freedom?!
Is not there another craving for this?! Or is it Ouhm genotype and not another has, by virtue of Alچinat?!.
Was it a decision between the «reference» Mubarak of the military, he would address them my secret item?!
Not fear for themselves, to kill them «vacuum» after the dead?!
My people .. My people .. Enough of the Tama cheeks, and rip the pockets, and Tqazva stones, everything that could! .. I «third party»!! I play hidden!! I suspect the fugitive, who instigated and financed, and supervised the fire complex scientific, and the Council of Ministers, and tried to burn the People «!!» I am the killer mysterious shot at demonstrators in the cabinet, and poisoned Alhawwaoshy and chagrin disturbing security, science, local and international! !
This is not a joke in a position seriously, and not to Goa being on the terraces, or newly spins in stitches, or hesitate in the evenings red, it is what he said a military source officer, said in a statement published yesterday, in many newspapers and news agencies «!!» .

As long as nothing has changed in Egypt, between the time of the President, Field Marshal and time, not surprising then, the persistence of spin?! The bulk of what we want them, is the «success» in the performance of their duties «new» and according to quality standards «old»!! We have no objection to seek the assistance of experience and confidence, experience of the house on a farm «Torah»!!
They are really on the same path, like the rhythm of music, classic constant: Tech, blood, Tech, blood, Tech, blood «!!» Thus, the discipline, the people of discipline, consistency, and adherence to constants.

I understand that they are prisoners of experience and past experiences, cling to the same means, and logic and mechanisms, but I do not understand, is that they also hold the same names and that all this work right.

I feel today I heard a joke - silly - for the tenth time!! I watch a movie or commercial - downward - for the hundredth time!! Why you hate the amount of change or renewal?! 
 challenge that source, which Kashifna this terrible secret military, to provide proof of what he said!!
I pay half my life, or what is left of it, in order to know what they based it in the direction of this serious charge, their evidence may have been the door «luck today», because it is the same divinity and metaphysics, lying and bad faith?! But the door «luck today» derive some predictions of astronomical calculations, while the accusations do not know already does not recognize the knowledge of the account?!!

May be held game «King and writing» of those that always end with the king, and not write?! But even the game the king and the writing, subject to the law «possibilities», Wejtkrr pain ten times, compared to 4 or 5 times to write, and then King once, and then write, but the recent accusations, nothing could be further from the law, and all the possibilities!! 
 O Cram my pillow .. I did not connect the events of day the Council of Ministers, and did not participate, or coming to or I support, etc. ..Etc. .. Therefore submitted a complaint against this humor, this crime to the Attorney General!!

Really an end to everything .. Only injustice in Egypt!!
Roof for everything .. However, fabrication, which exceeded all the bishop!!
Honest .. It is not easy to be a philosopher in the forest of lunatics, or a saint in the face of acts of demons!!
Summit Butljk difficult to keep the outside, while everyone involved in pouring oil on the domestic customs!!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Ads Inside Post